We respect your privacy. We will only use your data for the purposes set out in this document.
What information do we collect?
- Web logs – each time you request a page we record the date & time, the IP address of your computer, the page or file you are requesting and the result of that request. We use this data to improve the web site and to make sure it is functioning corectly.
- Personal information – you may supply us with personal information at various places, for instance to subscribe to the newsletter or to request information about an event. This information may be stored in a database but it will be used only for the purposes for which it was submitted. We will not send you additional information without your express permission
Who do we disclose this information to?
We will not disclose personal data to anyone other than our agents or third parties who need this information to fulfil your request; e.g. purchase fulfilment.
We may use aggregated traffic data for publicity or other such purposes but at no time will personally identifiable data be disclosed.
Yes, Peace Direct sets a number of cookies to help improve your experience on the site, and provide information on how the site is being used. You can find more information about cookies here.
First party cookies
First party cookies are set by Peace Direct. We use first party cookies to improve your experience on the website. The following cookies are set by Insight on Conflict:
|pd_newsletter_hide||At the bottom of most pages, a box appears inviting visitors to signup to our monthly newsletter. This cookie prevents the initation being shown repeatly|
|w3tc_referrer||Helps to speed the loading of the website. (Set by the WordPress W3 Total Cache plugin)|
|comment_author, comment_website, comment_email||Created after leaving a comment & allows the website to autopopulate comment fields.|
Third Party cookies
Third party cookies are set by external services on Peace Direct’s behalf. We use external services to improve your experience on the website and provide information on website usage. The following cookies are set by third parties:
|__cfduid||This cookie is set by Cloudflare. Cloudflare helps to improve site speed and protect the site from threats such as hackers and spammers. Cloudflare’s privacy policies are available here.|
Social networking plugins
On some pages we include social networking plugins for Facebook, Twitter and Google+. These plugins may set cookies. Privacy policies can be found at:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- Google: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Who can I contact about all this?
If you have any queries regarding our use of your information, please contact:
56-64 Leonard Street,
email: [email protected]